The Malefiz House was a torture jail of the catholic inquisition in Bamberg.
It was built in 1627 by Prince Bishop Johann George II Fox of Dornheim and torn down approximately in 1635.
Excellent site. Have revisited after a while. Still the best site on the net for Hexenhaus. Dont know if there really is a Hell, but if there is, the Fox of Dornheim (and ALL inquisitors/witch hunters) are currently being spit roasted by devils. No more than they deserve. . . Remember the innocent of Hexenhaus and be kind to witches ! Blessed be ! Stevie (english witch).
Post a Comment